Successful General Manager with a strong track record in strategic marketing, business development, M&As, logistics and supply chain management. Technology enthusiast, specifically IoT, DLT and Machine Learning.
Over three decades of experience across multiple geographies in Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa in diverse industries such as consumer durables, logistics & transportation and forest products.
Over 14 years of this experience was with major global logistics players such as DHL and FedEx. Over 5 years of experience, in managing complex global supply chains, for one of the world’s largest pulp and paper companies.
Has lead and successfully implemented the digital transformation of the company’s supply chain and now leading the digital customer experience initiative.
Currently, General Manager – Global Sales & Operational Planning at APRIL.
Previous assignments included roles such as Managing Director – Middle East, India and Africa at FedEx and Vice President – Asia Pacific at DHL.
Pro bono advisor to a few technology start ups.
Was an active member of the Regional Disaster Response Team (DRT) at DHL during 2004 - 2007. The DRT managed relief supply logistics at Medan airport after the tsunami in December 2004.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology – Sloan School of Management, Artificial intelligence and Implications for Business Strategy, 2017-18
- Singapore Management University, Global Supply Chain Management, 2016 - 2016
- University of Pennsylvania - The Wharton School, Executive Development Program, 2007 - 2007
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad 3TP - Top Management Programme, 1999 - 1999
- University of Mumbai – NMIMS, M.M.S., Marketing & Finance, 1982 - 1984
- Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, B.E., Metallurgy, 1978 - 1982