- Business Intelligence
- Data Analytics
- Internet of Things (IoT)
iMAGsystems is in the audio-visual (AV) industry and creates software and hardware to operate and maintain AV systems in applications like corporate meeting rooms, education spaces, command and control centres, and hospitality venues.
Our products serve several functions:
- Distribute AV signals throughout a room or facility
- Control displays and other AV equipment via no coding platform
- Provide touch free QR code or local touch panel control
- Facilitate an IT managed services approach to AV systems
- Gather data to drive efficiencies
We produce AV data to benchmark ROI and maintain AV equipment operations. Using this data results in rooms working optimally through proactive monitoring of systems. If equipment fails, then causes are more quickly identified and remedied, reducing time for rectification and labour for local attendance.
Our traditional customers are decision makers involved with the procurement or installation of AV equipment. However, with our data capabilities, we seek partnerships with big data organisations where this value improves efficiencies, as AV data would be complimentary. Understanding room usage via AV equipment can build an ROI story understood by all stakeholders.