Powering Rideshare Apps with Big Data (Lessons at Scale from Lyft, Uber, GrabTaxi, and OlaCabs)
Why do such a large percentage fail? The hardest transition to make is from a successful analytics or machine learning pilot to a full-scale deployment. As service breaches occur, SLAs slip, and a backlog of requests mount, companies often respond by deploying more admins, more data engineers or maxing out infrastructure spend.
Instead of spending time making your big data platform run more efficiently, spend time using the data to solve business problems. Qubole radically simplifies data processing with our cloud-native platform. Hundreds of organizations such as Uber, Lyft, Grab and Ola are using Qubole across use cases ranging from machine learning, artificial intelligence, advanced customer analytics, IoT, supply chain optimization, fraud detection and more.
In this presentation you will learn:
• The benefits of a cloud-native platform for analytics and machine learning (or for your big data enterprise)
• Real-world success stories from companies such as Uber, Lyft, Grab and Ola
• How to support more users and data sources (while meeting SLAs within your targeted budget) without additional administrators
• Best practices for migrating from an on-prem environment to the cloud
• How to reduce your infrastructure spend by 50% or more